Here is this year’s E.E.C. Contest Winner!!!! And what an absolutely adorable family…..oozing love and cuteness. And I could truly see all the emotion, expression and connection between them. Just makes my heart so happy!!
This girl makes the world a happier place. She is just the smiliest little soul there is and she brightens every single day with her belly laugh and her happy little heart. I cannot believe it’s been 6 years. 6 life changing, wouldn’t trade ’em for the world years. I’m a better person because of Charleigh. Love that kid!
It’s that time of year again, it’s the E.E.C. Contest…..or stretched out, it’s the Emotion . Expression . Connection Contest. The winner will receive a free mini session with ALP which will include 5 free full resolution digital files ($375.00 value)!! To participate, email me a photo with either emotion, expression or connection (have fun with it). The photo with the most votes will receive the free mini session! Here are the details:
1. Contestants must be fans on my Audrey Litfin Photography Facebook page
2. Email your photo to email@example.com with subject line E.E.C. Contest.
3. Make sure you tag people and spread the word to get more votes!
* No professional photos. Only one photo will be accepted per person. The submission must be for your own family.
* Contest starts NOW and ends April 20th at 4:00 PM. Winner will be announced as soon as voting ends.
* Get your photos in early so family/friends can vote. This year’s contest is a quick one!!! This is a fun contest, any negative comments will be immediately deleted.
* Facebook – I will upload your photo to my FB page. Tag yourself and anyone else you want and encourage people to vote! And don’t forget to like your own picture! Make sure that you send people to the picture on my page so likes are counted!! IMPORTANT: If you share the picture on your own page, it becomes a seperate link and the likes won’t show up on the picture from my page!!!!!!! Make sure to send people to my page or try sharing the E.E.C. Contest Album instead!!!!
* Free mini session will take place on the evening of April 22nd, weather permitting. Session must take place locally.
I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!
Some fun examples of my own……